Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Yes! An hour of cardio, arms, pushups and situps :smile:
  • mythicals
    mythicals Posts: 70
    Options
    I plan on doing 30 minutes of cardio later today.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Tennis aftter work! Got training appointment at 530 am, can't go too hard, sore from softball two nights ina row! Sprinting kills me!
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Yep I did Kempo X of P90x and loved every sweaty part of it :smile:
  • jkohan
    jkohan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I had a 30 minute kick @$$-thought I was going to throw up-total body conditioning session with my trainer. Burned 198 calories with her, then did 20 min on the elliptical and 40 on the treadmill for another 427 calories. Total burned was 625 calories--a personal best for me.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I have NOT missed a day of fitness since Christmas Day!!! I have got to be broken before I miss a day!!!
  • salyha01
    salyha01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    yup! I did a 5K run (really just a slow paced jog) followed by 30 minutes doing laps in the pool. I'm really starting to enjoy the run/swim combo, I find it really refreshing!!
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Sure did! 1 mile run followed by 20 min of circuit training with my trainer (was going to be a 1/2 hour but it made me physically ill to do anymore!) and then did a 2 3/4 mile walk with some friends and pushed a 40 lb load (stroller with 3 y/o daughter in it).
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Did the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout on On-Demand, using 5 lb. weights. My arms are gonna be sore! But it was a great workout. Jillian Michaels cracks me up how she yells at BL contestants. :laugh: It really does keep me motivated!