friends wanted

Options
:flowerforyou: hello everyone! i just wanted to introduce myself . i am from deming new mexico born and raised. i work for the deming public schools. my job requires alot of walking and being pretty active when it comes time to keep up with the kids. i work one on one with students and requires alot of sitting which i hate. i am more of a walking and keeping on the go type of person. now that i am 43 and have tried to lose weight for the past 10 years or so. i used to weight almost 200 pounds at my highest weight when i was really sick. i ended up having a few surgeries due to my sickness which caused the weight gain. so here i am now at 165.4 yay! i have been using my fitness pal to keep up with what i eat and what exercise i do during the week, and i love it!! i think keeping track of everything you put in your mouth it keeps you on task and i guess the word i am looking for is "accountable" for what goes into your body. my fitness pal has been awesome. in one month i have lost 6 pounds and i am feeling great. i cannot remember the last time i was 165 in a long time. my goal weight is 135 .... and i know with motivation and hard work i can accomplish my goal. I am looking for friends that would keep me motivated on my journey, as well as me motivating them in return to lose weight. i am fairly new to my fitness pal for about a month now so i could use friends on my weight journey. so add me as your friend. : ) hope to see you soon! :drinker: coffee addict :bigsmile:

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    hello.welcome to MFP.add me if you want .
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK girly feel free to add me as a friend
  • briansyr
    briansyr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please!! I have ~100 to lose and need to keep the motivation!
  • Dawnog
    Dawnog Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi im 43 and have lost 2 stone on MFP, would love to loose another 7 lbs but finding it v hard to shift. I love keeping fit with running, i run between 13 and 20 miles a week and also swim and bike. Add me as a friend if you want, you have done sooo well on your weight loss journey. I log in most days. :smile:
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You had me at "coffee addict" :drinker:
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I love coffee.

I'm here to provide you with fat/weight loss, nutrition/health/fitness advice.

-Jen