Mother's Day ideas...

Options
SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
Ok, these are my ideas for Mother's day so far... Feel free to make suggestions or even just tell me my ideas are dumb.

1. The kids will paint mugs for their momma. Well not so much the baby but I thought I could addd her hand print to it.
2. Me and the kids will make her either a chocolate cake or chocolate cupcakes and suprise her with them when she gets home from work Friday night. I will buy the stuff at my work so she has no clue.
3. I will grill steak (she loves steak) and have fresh watermelon/assorted berries to go with it.
4. I won't have time to make the house spotless after i get off work and pick up the kids but I will pay a maid to do it that morning.
5. I am going to get her this huggggggggggge flowering plant she wants and her fave perfume. And roses of course.
6. I am working on a poem.... Hopefully it doesn't come out dumb...

Is this enough? Should I do somethign else? After eating we will play games as a family.

Thanks my darlings! Love you very much! God bless!
Ed

Replies

• angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Sounds like am amazing day for her! Very thoughtful and more than enough.
    My mommy's day will be spent roller skating with my little girl and my sweetie after church. We will stay healthy, fit and have a ton of fun! :smile:
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I love every single idea!!!
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    I love every single idea!!!

so cute!
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    wow thats a fantastic plan, wish I had a man like you in my life! Bet her whole evening is going to be a tear dropper. Cute idea with the kids and mugs.:bigsmile:
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds Perfect!
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Love it! I'll be surprised if my hubby remembers it's Mother's Day!
    :laugh:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, my mom was lucky to get cards and macaroni art. You're a star.
  • tleigh
    tleigh Posts: 58
    Options
    That sounds wonderful!! She will love it!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Can they make a clone of you and make him about 25 years older? :bigsmile: You have one lucky, lucky wife! God bless you for being such a fantastic husband.