Support system

Options
SarahBC
SarahBC Posts: 72 Member
Hey guys, I am pretty new to fitness pal and would love to have friends to help support me ... im not sure how to add anyone and would love some company ????

Replies

• jolene1
    jolene1 Posts: 28
    Options
    hey sarah...i'll look for you. I'm pretty new at this too. Always nice to see more people caring about their health! =) jolene
  • SarahBC
    Options
    thanks hun :P yer i think this website is great !!! I never knew how much I was eating and what foods and its made me re-evaluate my eating habits
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Welcom Sarah,

Just cruise around the threads, post in those that interest you. You will find yourself communicating with like-minded people and the friend requests will start flying. I know of one person who joined here in January, and at last count, he had 245 friends!!! That is a bit more than usual,(FYI the max is 250 friends unless that has changed in the last few weeks)

Anyway, good luck. Read your profile and another post. As a personal trainer, I don't think you are going to have ANY trouble making friends around here!!! LOL
  • SarahBC
    Options
    Thanks for the support, I'm also helping that I can use my knowledge to help people as well as keep my own health up.... thanks :P