Month Plan - NMTZ, BFBM and Spinning/Cardio

Options
I have decided to make a plan for myself in the month.

It incorporates the Jillian Michaels DVD 'Burn Fat Boost Metabolism' and 'No More Trouble Zones' and a day of Rest every morning e.g. BFBM, NMTZ, REST,BFBM,NMTZ,REST etc.

Then in the evening I plan to do Spinning/Walk/Run/Rest but it will be mostly spinning. e.g. SPIN,SPIN,REST,SPIN,SPIN,REST,WALK

But I plan it so that the REST in the morning and the REST in the evening do not fall on the same day but I am allowing myself the flexibility of moving/swapping them.

My thinking behind this is that I can do the DVDs at home in the mornings, and then choose an early or late spin class in the evening.

I am going to Portugal on the 3rd May so I want to lose a couple of inches and tone up. I am 5ft 8, 169 lbs and about a size 12 (US 8).

I have done the NMTZ DVD before and it is one of the hardest workouts I have ever done. But I know if I keep it up it will be effective.

All opinions welcome! Off to Spinning now :)

Replies

• spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    That will work for sure. I do a Jillian workout everyday and an hour of treadmil, Fridays are rest days. The two videos you picked are my favorites they are long so I usually do one during the week. Then on Sat and Sun I do both the workouts back to back plus a walk. I think your plan with healthy eating will get you in shape for your May trip.
  • siobhsies
    siobhsies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that Spickard.

I did the hour spinning last night. It wasn't the hardest class I have ever done but still burnt some cals. I got up this morning and did NMTZ. I was DREADING it because I remembered how hard it was from the last time but it is never as bad as you think. So happy I did it now. Spinning this evening and then a rest tomorrow morning and only a walk tomorrow evening so it will nearly be a rest day.

Excited to try BFBM Sunday morning! :)