Do you track your food?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to stick to tracking my food. I track my first meal and after that I usually forget to do it.

Do you ?

YES! I am very OCD when it comes to logging. I log 95%
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the intended purpose of this site?
    Tracking calories in vs calories out...?
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    I track everything and keep my diary open so it gives me great accountability knowing that others can see it and judge me on my eating decisions haha :)

The mobile app had been awesome for this, this is what I use primarily, and then I just leave the tab open in my internet browser at work so that anytime I snack on something I can record it before I forget I ate it!

Also, the mobile app has the barcode scanning option so if it's pre-packaged you can just scan it in instead of trying to look it up, which is really convenient.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    I don't know what I would do WITHOUT tracking my food! I know it's a pain in the *kitten* to start off...but the greatest part about tracking is then knowing roughly how many calories a certain food has in it which can help you later down the road if you choose to not use the site anymore. I would def give it a good shot girl, once you do it for a couple days it just becomes routine :flowerforyou:
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    In Feb I logged13 days of the month and lost 1.6 lbs. In March I logged 29 days of the month and lost 4.8 lbs. Exercise was identical.

Logging WORKS!
  • bronze50
    bronze50 Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes, I track my food. For me, it took some getting used to, but once I consistently tracked for a whole week and saw the results, I continued and realized why it's important to track. Hope this helps. :)
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    ...but the greatest part about tracking is then knowing roughly how many calories a certain food has in it which can help you later down the road if you choose to not use the site anymore.
    That worked for me for a while but over time I gained back 23 of the 39 pounds I lost. Now I'm a permanent tracker. I get tired of it but it's necessary for me.