65lbs gone.

Options
cwannabee
cwannabee Posts: 23 Member
I'm not to my goal weight just yet but I'm at a point where I'm ready to post some pictures. I started out at 245lbs. Started using MFP at 225 (hence the difference between my total loss and what my ticker says).

I'm 5'7". When I started I was 245lbs, like I mentioned above, and I was wearing a size 20W. I had just had my second child. I couldn't afford and didn't have time for the gym with two little kids so a friend suggested Couch to 5k. I remember being SOOOOOO wiped out after those first run/jogs and they were barely 30 minutes long.

Fast forward to now and my youngest is 2. I am weighing in at 179lbs and wearing a size 10/12 depending on fit. I exercise 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes. I can do a 5k in 30 minutes, I completed the Insantiy program, 30 Day Shred, and Ripped in 30. A 10k is not to hard and I'm training for my first 1/2 marathon. The weight didn't come off fast but it did come off.

I've never restricted what I ate I just stuck within a calorie goal. I don't eat packaged "diet" foods. I never made big changes....just small ones that have added up over time. I still don't have a gym membership.

I guess I just want to say if I can do this anyone can...if they want it bad enough.

20964725_9112.jpg

Replies

• SusanaLdn
    SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And your boy is a cutie :)
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your accomplishments- not just your weight loss! It's amazing how small changes can add up!
  • mnqi
    mnqi Posts: 36
    Options
    great job. I know how hard it is when you start off so high....you are doing great and motivate us all.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    AWESOME difference!
    Very well done and keep kicking *kitten*!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WTG! Great to see a success story with a 5'7" girl!
  • Xapis85
    Xapis85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done - great progress! Great to read too, since I am same height and same SW and size. I'm only down 23lb so far but it's coming off at a steady 2lb a week and I'm hoping to do as well as you :) Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!