why cant i see any of my feedbacks now...

FabiolaEnvy♥
FabiolaEnvy♥ Posts: 730
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
i was able to see it earlier and boom!!! like just 10 mins ago i cant see them anymore... >.<

what is going on? is it to do with fixing it? or is it cause i have 255 friends now??? >.< i dont know. and its sad... >.<
HELP!!!!

and how long will it last??? >.< i hope it will just be no more than an hour... >.< cause this would really suck :(

and those who are my friends on here. can you see my feedbacks?

Replies

• Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    I can see yours. Have you tried refreshing the page??
  • I can see yours. Have you tried refreshing the page??

yes i have... >.<
  • valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    WOW you have 225 friend, you go girl!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Hi Fabio:flowerforyou:
    I can see yours but I think at the 250 limit:frown: on friends on MFP it then makes it unavailable for you to see your own newsfeed. You also can no longer invite friends:cry: but they can invite you:wink: and you can continue to accept. But you won't be able to read their newsfeeds either.:sad:

I'm so sorry that's how Mike has it currently set up due to some issue that goes alongs with having more than that. He shared not long ago they're working on a fix and hope to have one soon:drinker:

It really is a bummer you can't see our messages to you:brokenheart: I always like to see your replies back when we comment:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Becca:heart:
This discussion has been closed.