Replies

• almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Great post and congrats on your loss!!
  • rcaruthie
    rcaruthie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring and all so true. Thank you for sharing.
  • rosehippy77
    rosehippy77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing inspirational post! Thank you for sharing your journey with us!
    I've just completed month 1 and have dropped 5lbs and I can already relate to some of your thoughts on your journey, I wish I had a printer to put this on my kitchen wall.
    Huge congrats on your success!
  • srsavaria
    srsavaria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! The goal of 85 pounds must have been overwhelming at first, but is such a great accomplishment - one of the best in your life, assumably. I have lost 10, and have 20 to go, and even that feels like a lot. But like you said, its all about attitude and I've become the biggest gym rat that I've never wanted to be, lol! I love the way I eat and I really love excersizing. The new attention doesn't hurt either. Thank you for posting this very honest post about your journey!! Do you have any pictures? Sending a friend request :)
  • DianaDuhh
    DianaDuhh Posts: 29
    Options
    I friggin' love this.!! :D It made me laugh and feel like I am not the only one goin' crazy. thank you so so much.
  • dmwells3
    dmwells3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You rock! Just what I needed at the time I needed it!!!!!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow. That's exactly how it is, and I've felt so alone this entire time! Thank you!!!

:flowerforyou: I often felt the same.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! The goal of 85 pounds must have been overwhelming at first, but is such a great accomplishment - one of the best in your life, assumably. I have lost 10, and have 20 to go, and even that feels like a lot. But like you said, its all about attitude and I've become the biggest gym rat that I've never wanted to be, lol! I love the way I eat and I really love excersizing. The new attention doesn't hurt either. Thank you for posting this very honest post about your journey!! Do you have any pictures? Sending a friend request :)

Thank you and congrats on all your hard work. Yes, I have a few pics up on my profile, but this one is my fave:

155682_10151048833381227_1505681435_n_zps7efc601c-1_zps625e168d.jpg
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Mega-congratulation to yuo! Great stuff--very inspiring and all true.:flowerforyou:
  • leestulip
    leestulip Posts: 11
    Options
    This is so great! I needed it today. This is month 6 and I have only lost 25lbs on the way to losing 75. Not weight loss since January and Iam working out, eatting what I should and NOT LOSING! Ready to give up, but this gives mehope! Thanks!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    LOVE your thread! It's so relieving to see weight loss done right.. not 80lbs in 2 months but done across time.. steady and slow. I guarantee that weight will stay off of you! Thanks for sharing!
  • rjbkain
    rjbkain Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for posting. So inspirational!
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I LOVED THIS! Thank you for the tips, and congrats! Well done.
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    Lol, so true! Just finished month 3
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You're reading my mind for my first 4 months..lol
  • tobefitornottobefat
    Options
    Just what I needed! Thank you for your honesty and perspective. I am a very newbie -- I wrote my first post tonight, and it's my 4th day tracking my food and exercise with MyFitnessPal.com. Baby steps!:smile:
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This is great, and everyone should read it!!! :D
  • Jessbnsac
    Jessbnsac Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational... And so honest and hilarious. I can't wait to post my "looking back for newbies". Great job! :)
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for this. Especially the "Things I Learned"
    Awesome Job!! <3
  • jetaylor63
    jetaylor63 Posts: 80 Member
    Options

Thank you and congrats on all your hard work. Yes, I have a few pics up on my profile, but this one is my fave:

155682_10151048833381227_1505681435_n_zps7efc601c-1_zps625e168d.jpg

Wow!