Hungry Kitty is Baaaack!

Options
SDkitty
SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
I am back and ready for more, I am so sorry to all my friends that I just up and disappeared from MFP with no warning or explanation, this girl left to get sober and stay healthy and thankfully I kept the things I learned here with you all and didn't gain any weight back!! :laugh: I did not however reach my goal before I left so I am ready to get back on the calorie deficit and go the rest of the way! Feel free to add me, I love supporting each other and if you're from San Diego or anywhere southern California I'm attempting to resurrect my group So Cal Locals :love:

LLAP :flowerforyou:

Oh yeah...and here's what I look like now after losing 24 lbs...

11wf0vt.jpg

Replies

• SDkitty
    Options
    Not sure why my pic won't work :(
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I am back and ready for more, I am so sorry to all my friends that I just up and disappeared from MFP with no warning or explanation, this girl left to get sober and stay healthy and thankfully I kept the things I learned here with you all and didn't gain any weight back!! :laugh: I did not however reach my goal before I left so I am ready to get back on the calorie deficit and go the rest of the way! Feel free to add me, I love supporting each other and if you're from San Diego or anywhere southern California I'm attempting to resurrect my group So Cal Locals :love:

LLAP :flowerforyou:

Oh yeah...and here's what I look like now after losing 24 lbs...

5trftiocay.jpg

621869_3597155092178_604474783_o.jpg
  • SDkitty
    Options
    Oh interesting, maybe it's just my office computer that won't see it :) Thanks!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    There was no pic posted. Though it doesnt matter. Glad you are back
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great pic!!! And big props to you on getting sober. That's a spectacular achievement and you should be PROUD!!! :smile:
  • malibu5880
    malibu5880 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What a great achievement, and welcome back!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being Sober!!!!!!
    my work is blocking the pic too, but you did the best thing Ever for yourself.

Now we're here for the next steps.