Looking for friends/support :)

Options
Swehl
Swehl Posts: 138 Member
Hi -- I've been seriously working on my eating and exercise for the past month. I have at least 20 pounds to lose, and would love to be a supportive friend and to have more supportive friends. I've noticed recently since I've started a new job that I'm relaxing a bit with the amount of time I'm at the gym and with my logging. Please help me stay accountable and motivated :) Thanks!

Replies

• nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Swehl
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ericagreb
    ericagreb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Make time to log and to workout, I know you can do it! Give me a time and I will hound you until you log haha, only if it will help, I love at 930pm my time you feel free to get on my *kitten* if I have not logged by that time.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I have to work around my work schedule to find my exercise time. It is hard but it can be done.
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! We want to get to the same weight, 135. I'm 5'1", 23 years old and currently 167.8lbs so I have a little more to lose than you but we're generally on the same track.
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    you ar more than welcome to add me welcome to MFP
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends!
  • just_mia
    just_mia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :)
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent, I have more to lose then you but lets do this. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Amycrochet17
    Options
    Add me!!! :)
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking to lose 15lbs and I keep my food diary open for commentary :)
  • amanda6564
    amanda6564 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivative friends as well...feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Icedrgn
    Icedrgn Posts: 17
    Options
    1 friend me
    2 start logging your food now
    3 schedule your gym schedule now and go no matter what!
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey guys... Running my 1st 5k this season in 22 days. This is one of my favorite runs as it combines the two things I like: getting in shape while have fun and raising $$ for animals. Please how some support b donating on m personal page below!! Thanks in advance!! http://e.wcs.org/site/TR/Events/RunfortheWildTeamraiser?px=1519274&pg=personal&fr_id=1120
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    Feel free to add me ^-^
  • Swehl
    Options
    Haha! Thanks Erica -- I know you'll get on me. I will definitely be checking. I'll just have to try to remember the time difference.
    Make time to log and to workout, I know you can do it! Give me a time and I will hound you until you log haha, only if it will help, I love at 930pm my time you feel free to get on my *kitten* if I have not logged by that time.
  • Bowtieguy3
    Bowtieguy3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to hit me up
  • Swehl
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! Thank you for all of the adds :)