Net calories with intake and exercise?

hey! I'm new here and still not sure with the net calorie intake. So I excersie a few hours a day and burn around 1300 cals with that. (Intense cardio) I eat usually around 1000 calories a day. So basically I eat 1000 calories and burn off 1300 calories with excersise so that means I have literally no calories in me- not even zero. Should my net always be 1200? Is that healthy to maintain? Help please !

Replies

• Cat_Lifts
    Cat_Lifts Posts: 174 Member
    Do your best not to live off of 1200 a day imo if 1200 is under your BMR - or unless you're a quarter midget or something.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Read that. Follow. That'll typically give you proper energy for your body type in the case of losing weight.

edit: Also, are you burning 1000 calories based off of what the machine says? or HRM? what cardio exercise are you doing and for how long to burn 1000 calories?
  • sbohio1
    sbohio1 Posts: 7
    I was JUST posting the same question and wanting to know the same thing! Should I eat the calories burned or use them to get to my target weight quicker? Don't want the metabolism to slow down, but I DO want to lose a lot quickly!