Woo Hoo!!!! moment

Options
So I have been shopping at Old Navy the past four days...yeah its a little scary. All for a good cause though, I am going to Vegas in a couple weeks and there was a huge sale and I need some new stuff before going. Anywho, Saturday a friend and I went to a store nowhere near where we live, but it was there so went. We were in such a rush that I grabbed things that seemed cute and of course in their XXL because that's the size I have been wearing from there for a long time. Well, when I got home and tried on the shirts, they were ALL huge on me! I mean there are certain things from there where it is smart to get the bigger size knowing it will shrink on you. But I was in shock to have all of them be so big. Well, this meant that they needed to be returned/exchanged. So I was off to another shopping adventure there the next day, this time the store that I normally go to. Well, my pants the night before had also ripped, much to my husbands pleasure, because he hated them. I explained that this meant him spending more money on me, but he didn't mind too much considering me not wearing these "ugly" pants anymore hahaha. I actually liked them. So I did my shopping and bought the size 20 pants in the cut that I love on me. I did try an 18 in a different cut because they were on clearance, but they didn't fit and I stood there not liking that the shirts were too big but I hadn't gone down in a pants size. And I also got mad because I was looking for capris, but none were in a size 20 or 18. So I grumbled and went on my way, feeling good and not so good.

Well....I went the next day as well with a friend that was looking for some new clothes. While she was trying on stuff, I decided to look at some jean skirts that I really liked and wished again that they had a size 20. Out of nowhere, I decide to try on a size 18, thinking the worst that could happen is that it doesn't fit. WELL IT DID! and I was literally jumping up and down yelling to my friend in the dressing room right next to me. AND to top it off I happened to find a pair of hidden size 18 capris in a section where they didnt belong. Feeling so happy about the skirt, I try on these pants, AND THEY FIT TOO! with room to spare no less! I just couldnt believe it. I said to myself "why not yesterday when the sale was going on?!?!?!" but i didnt care about price at the time. I was just too happy. When I went to pay for them, they did happen to be on sale. It was just my day and I loved it!

A little extra hooray for me is that I hadnt weighed myself for two weeks. I hadnt cared lately being that I havent lost any weight in two months no matter how hard I tried. So I step on the scale and I have lost 3 lbs! JUST WOW!

So sorry for rambling, but I just had to share my story. I am having a great week and nothing can bring me down! never thought I would be so happy to be a size 18......hahahaha.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!