Options
    Looks Yummy!!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    bumpity bump bump
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I to have been watching and found it very inspiring but sadly I cannot afford a juicer....:o(
  • Trisha_Williams
    Trisha_Williams Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump,
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump
  • annmolly90
    Options
    I cannot do a full fast (but i will enquire) as I have many medical problems and kidney disease. I am tempted tho as I dont feel hungry at all and this is only the end of my 2nd day.

My brother is juicing for me until he buys me a juicer for my big birthday next month. I hope I get it sooner lol
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    How does pulverizing these foods into a liquid make them anymore beneficial than eating them whole?
    They are easier to digest and you eat the entire fruit instead of just parts of it.. including the seeds and many of the peels. Plus by drinking them you eat a lot more of them then you would if you had to chew them up. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies as is, but adding in juice is going to double how many I eat.

I have 10 pound to lose in a month.. I can do it :)

Yes, you can. The question is what you want to lose? Juice fasting can cut your calories dramatically so you lose more LBM than fat. There is a reason we eat whole foods. Losing 10 lbs. in a month sounds very unhealthy, where you already look like you're at a healthy weight. Don't sacrifice your health and long-term weight loss for a few vanity pounds.

Yes, I tried a week long juice fast with lots of green veggies etc., and I looked worse when I finished. There is a reason so many people are against fasts/cleanses/detoxes. Someone mentioned making "juice" in her Vitamix, that's a great way to add nutrients to your day. But also, eat the foods.
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Starting my jucing on monday! pretty excited!!! Was thinking of adding a protein shake along with it, but i think now after reading this and another thing from joe cross ill just stick to the juicing for 30days might do longer if i can.
  • annmolly90
    Options
    I have now followed the juicing plan since June and lost 20 lbs.
    I was worrying needlessly aobut my health as I have got blood results back and they are ALL excellent.
    No negatives at all to report.
    I am having 2 juices a day plus a meal at night, (sometimes unhealthy if I'm honest) but i am loving the new energetic me. I recommend this to everyone who says I'm looking much healthier. If you are interested look up Jason Vale Juicemaster