NKOTB FANS OUT THERE?

Options
TheDarlingOne
TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
Anyone got their new album yet? - is it just me, or is it not...as..."fun" as the last album The Block? I mean of course it's good, it's NKOTB *swoon* lol - but just not as..."fun" as the other one? I just kind of miss the good beats like from "Summertime", "Single", "Dirty Dancing" etc....I'm sure it'll grow on me, this new album. I do like Remix (I like the)...but it's the only fast moving kind of song, so that's probably why. Anybody else having mixed feelings on this one? lol

Replies

• CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Anyone got their new album yet? - is it just me, or is it not...as..."fun" as the last album The Block? I mean of course it's good, it's NKOTB *swoon* lol - but just not as..."fun" as the other one? I just kind of miss the good beats like from "Summertime", "Single", "Dirty Dancing" etc....I'm sure it'll grow on me, this new album. I do like Remix (I like the)...but it's the only fast moving kind of song, so that's probably why. Anybody else having mixed feelings on this one? lol

At first I felt the same.. this is just a different kind of album than their last. I think they were going for more of a dance type album, with a bunch of ballads mixed in. When I first listened, there weren't many songs that I liked at all.
    Over time though it has DEFINITELY grown on me.
    My absolutely favorite is Survive You.
    Others I like are Crash, The Whisper, Now or Never, We Own Tonight, She's a Killer, With Me, Let's Go Out With a Bang and most recently - Miss You More. Oh, and Block Party is fun too.
    I can totally see them opening the concert with Block Party and closing it with Let's Go Out with a Bang.. and then an encore of course.