Food you miss the most?

Options
What's the food you miss eating the most that you don't eat now because it's unhealthy?

I miss Milk Duds. I could eat 3-4 boxes in one sitting haha. That's so terrible because they're 600 calories a box!!

Replies

• Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I eat everything and anything, but in moderation.
  • sarahmaedzz
    sarahmaedzz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't buy them anymore because I can't just stop at a half box lol.
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Pizza... the unhealthy kind - greasy and loaded with toppings and cheese.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I don't miss any food because I still eat all the food I love.
  • daddydog69
    daddydog69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dogfish head 90 minute IPA......Ballast Point Scupin IPA.....Sierra Nevada Torpedo.....to name a few. ( I still will have one when I save enough calories....and I'm heading for Key West in a week so Im surely going to live on these and whatever other Hoppy concoction in the Bars of Duval Street......
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Baked macaroni and cheese... I haven't figured out a way to make this healthy.
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Cinnabon – the real ones from the mall, not the cheap Pillsbury canned ones. It isn't that I will never eat another Cinnabon, but I would probably opt for a Minibon and probably not more than once a year. It helps that we don't actually have a Cinnabon in New Orleans.
  • traceyleighgirl
    traceyleighgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I get that a lot of people are "anything and everything", and that's true. Moderation really is key. But honestly, I can't eat candy.
    I just can't. I miss it horribly for a while after I stop, but eating even one makes me spiral. It's ridiculous!! I can and WILL eat entire bags and boxes in a sitting, just like OP! God it's horrible! I totally feel you!!