KIK is a useful tool.

Options
2»

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Who knows, but they say even a paranoid person is right once in a while.

I am just tired. 4 more hours to go. Then work out, baby, and finally sleep

The tired when you Starr seeing things that aren't there. I'm there. :) I give up on Facebook, I will not get twitter, my tweets aren't that interesting haha. I just make sure I am familiar with people before they find out every aspect of my person through social media.
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I understand ya there. But I'm not too worried about it myself, mostly because I don't get paid much attention to in person and definitely no one pays attention to me on social media sites.(You should see some of my tweets.) Except for Monday (04/01) as it was my birthday then my Facebook exploded.

If you are seeing imaginary stars it might be time to go find a pillow or two. That's my plan in a few minutes. If I could stop procrastinating that is.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I could find a pillow, but I'd be fired considering they pay me to be awake (apparently just awake, not coherent).

I have no idea where my popularity rates with stalkers, I like to believe they dislike me very much. I avoid windowless vans either way just in case.

When you said 4/1 I thought it was going to be followed with "April fools!" I didn't see bday coming :laugh:
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Coherency is overrated or I just enjoy the look of confusion on peoples faces when I make no sense what so ever.

Yeah... it's a strange holiday to have your birthday on. In middle school all the teachers would let you get an automatic "A" on all homework assigned on your birthday. I was required to carry around a copy of my birth certificate to prove I wasn't joking.

I'm supposed to be celebrating it this weekend with some friends (as we all got paid today) but I have no idea what I want to do.

I did get myself a new pedometer. I was using my phone but sucky battery life and all. First birthday gift I've bought myself in years.
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You have opened pandora's box!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    You have opened pandora's box!

Hope remains. ;)
This discussion has been closed.