Zaggora Pants

Options
Ok, I've been using these pants for my spin class and I sweat a whole lot more. It's actually pretty gross. Anyone else use them and has any else seen a difference in weight lost while wearing them????

Thanks!

Replies

• LadyThanata
    LadyThanata Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump! LOL no one wears these??????
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    No. Causes swamp crotch.

Additionally the only "weight loss" from these will be water. I would much rather lose weight from fat than water. :)
  • LadyThanata
    LadyThanata Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    LOL@ swamp crotch!!!

Very True! Pretty gross actually!
  • babola123
    babola123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just got mine! So excited! I KNOW they won't help me lose weight, and if they make me drop a size I will just gain it back when I gulp water, but I love the way they hold everything in. It's like a girdle for the gym. There are no magic cures...l gotta put the work in to drop the pounds off, but these pants do make me sweat more and they do make me feel more confident, so it's all good. I also have been all sizes (even small ones), and I STILL have cellulite on the backs of my legs. I am curious to see if the appearance of cellulite diminishes after wearing these a few weeks. We'll see.
  • Haileyattkins
    Options
    babola123- did yours work for you? Im curious cause I wore a pair of my friends and I wasnt a fan... I have a pair of Macom hot pants and I love them. My legs are super soft and a lot smoother than when i first started wearing them. I just wasnt a fan of how thick the zaggora ones were. Mine are a lot thinner and i notice i sweat more but not in a gross way
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to lose water weight?
  • jUStPunkin
    jUStPunkin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So I get it, you sweat more, you lose water weight...

But, there must be something else to these. Maybe if you sweat more, you burn more calories as well? Isn't that the theory behind Bikram Yoga? Or am I way off base with that?