Ezekiel 4:9 Bread

Options
Tamiash
Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
Ezekiel 4:9 - Cinnamon Raisin 100% Whole Grain Bread is very satisfying to my sweet tooth and is VERY healthy. It is only 80 calories a slice and is flourless and low Glycemic. My healthy son turned me on to it… My Kroger’s its $5.99 a loaf, but Trader Joes, $3.99.

Replies

• atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!! I too love raisin bread and can't wait to purchase it.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I love that bread. Put a little cream cheese on it and it is an exellent breakfast.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Ooo yummy! That sounds delicious with some light laughing cow!! I'll have to pick it up next time I'm at Trader Joes!
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    Sounds YUMMO! I have tried all the other Ezekiel breads but not that kind. I'm thinking my son and husband (& I) will LOVE it. Thx for posting this!
  • cln714
    cln714 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
  • jojoworks
    jojoworks Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I too love Ezekiel bread. Sometimes stores don't sell it on the regular bread shelf because it doesn't move as fast as the other breads, so you may have to look for it in the freezer section.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Try the sprouted sourdough - it makes a mean turkey sandwich (I "fry" it in the pan to make the cheese all melty).
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    YUMMY! I LOVE ezekiel bread!

As for the costs.. I used to think Trader Joe's MUST be more expensive because they are a health food store. But unless you are buying organic everything, it isn't more than a grocery store. My husband loves their chips.. mostly the beans & rice ones.. they are about a dollar LESS than a bag of Lays. Same with most of their other snacks, produce (less unless you buy organic), nuts/seeds, hummus, dairy, etc.