Dealing with awkward folks at the gym....

Options
2»

Replies

• sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Don't wear deodorant while you're working out, and if possible... fart... maybe that'll keep him at bay... lol. Seriously though... just be careful. He may indeed be just socially awkward.... but if you're getting any other creepy feelings... be aware.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i was at the gym (by 'gym', i mean my house) and there was this chick there ...and she was, like, staring at me in the mirror ...and i was, like, 'what's her problem?' ...so i, like, walked right into her and, like, gave her a black eye ...i sure taught her ...but she was, like, back again the next morning. *sigh*

:D heehee.

sorry you're having troubles!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    People dont ever stare at me for positive reasons at the gym. Ever. Usually they're making fun of the Michelin Woman. Er. Me.

I turn up my ipod and work out harder, or I go prove to them that 'fat' does not mean 'weak'. I used to weight train when I was young, and I know my way around the weights. Usually shuts 'em up.
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Get a custom t-shirt that says "hairy bald men?.. no thanks"
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Get a custom t-shirt that says "hairy bald men?.. no thanks"

lmao. best comment ever.
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I have to say... if the guy creeps you out... avoid being there alone with him. Women get hurt when they ignore their gut feelings. Stay alert, stay clearheaded and ignore him as much as possible.

That is exactly what I was gonna say.