Walk away the pounds 5/5/10 - 5/11/10

Options
frogy_98
frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
Good morning all,

Hope you have all made it to mid week with success!!!!

Yesterday was a great day got to the gym and walked 3 miles on the treadmill while enjoying some nice conversation with a great girlfriend. Plus I tracked all of my food which is a first in a long time for me. Went over by a little bit but I was honest with what I ate.

My mini goals this week are:
Tracking food everyday!
30 minutes of excersice 5 days a week
drink all my water each day.

What are your mini goals this week?

Have a great day and will check in later!!

Tracy

Replies

• shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Mine are at least 50 minutes/ day of cardio
    drinking all the water that I can and now drown myself
    do at least 360 minutes of cardio in a week.
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    just did 10 on eliptical, 24 on treadmill at fast pace and incline, and 5 (one minute intervals) of running.
    Im exhausted, but it felt good.
  • frogy_98
    Options
    Shanerylee - Way to go keep up the great work, it always feels good to work out.

Will be on later to post have therapy appt. this morning.

Have a great day!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to walk this week but I'll be back this weekend! :sad: Everybody keep up the good work. :smile:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I only got to walk once this week,started a new job trying to balance everything now,i'v been a housewife for the last 3 1/2 yrs.
    Will hope start back on Mon.have a very busy weekend.
  • sandara
    Options
    I only got to walk once this week,started a new job trying to balance everything now,i'v been a housewife for the last 3 1/2 yrs.
    Will hope start back on Mon.have a very busy weekend.

New jobs can do that to you! I just recently went back to work too and it's very hard to make time to exercise. I just haven't been able to do it this week and now I"m in panic mode that I won't start back. I'm gonna do it this weekend though. I made my husband order me some new walk away the pound workouts for mother's day so I'll have something new to motivate me when they arrive.
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    Can I join your group? I love the walk away the pounds dvds.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I try to mix up my walks with the videos and treadmill as well as try new videos. However, I always find myself going back to WATP. It seems like many videos require way too much coordination, that I do not have. LOL.

Today, I did a 21min, 1 mile walk.
  • sandara
    Options
    I try to mix up my walks with the videos and treadmill as well as try new videos. However, I always find myself going back to WATP. It seems like many videos require way too much coordination, that I do not have. LOL.

Today, I did a 21min, 1 mile walk.

I'm right there with you on the coordination thing! The WATP are the only ones I can actually do! lol I'm a klutz!
  • sandara
    Options
    Can I join your group? I love the walk away the pounds dvds.

Hi! Everyone is welcome! Tracy started the post so we could all keep in touch and offer walking support. Just start posting!
  • sandara
    Options
    I did the WATP 5 mile Fat Burning workout! Yay! I"m back. Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day and a GREAT weekend!

:flowerforyou:
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I am starting the WATP workout tomorrow. The first week I am going to do at least 1 mile and work my way up.
  • sandara
    Options
    I am starting the WATP workout tomorrow. The first week I am going to do at least 1 mile and work my way up.

That's how I started out too. Now 3 months later I can do up to 5 miles when I'm really motivated. :smile:
  • aholly70
    Options
    Hello everyone,I started a new job this week and it's going good.i walk about 2-3 miles at work,i'm a assited manger of assited living,and i'm on my feet all day.
  • aholly70
    Options
    Hello everyone,I started a new job this week and it's going good.i walk about 2-3 miles at work,i'm a assited manger of assited living,and i'm on my feet all day.
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    i just got done doing the 1 mile walk. I know it's only 1 mile but I feel good after I did.
  • sandara
    Options
    i just got done doing the 1 mile walk. I know it's only 1 mile but I feel good after I did.

Way to go need_to_lose! Just keep remembering how good you feel afterwards and it makes the next mile that much easier. :smile:
  • sandara
    Options
    I had a crazy moment today and thought I'd try the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! Big Mistake! lol I have much admiration for anyone that can make it thru that. I'm just not ready for that level yet. Maybe I'll try it again after another 25 lbs. lol

So after about 1 and a half rounds of the shred I switched back to old faithful WATP 3 mile boot camp. That's much more my speed right now!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day! :smile:
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    Well I woke up at 5:30 this morning and did the 1 mile walk and I also did some crunches. I feel energized for the day. I plan on doing the 1 mile again tonight. Have a GREAT Monday.
  • frogy_98
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Great work on your walking, it is amazing how great you feel after walking!

I got a message wondering if we wanted to do a challenge and I was going to see what everyone thought. Maybe start with something small and continue to increase.

Let me know what you all think and we could do a weekly check in as far as the challenge goes and still do our daily check ins

As far as my update on my workouts, I did not get one in yesterday I figure a day of rest on Mothers day is worth it. However on Saturday I did a 2 mile walk/run. I started a couch to 5K routine to get ready for a 5K in July that me and a friend are doing.

Will check in later going to the gym tonight and hope to get in a walk before that.

Have a great day ladies.

Tracy