Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 3.

adlerbaby
adlerbaby Posts: 7 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I signed up on this site May 3rd, and I am loving it already! I love that it tells you how many calories and carbs and fats that you are allowed to eat in a day, and I love that it also tracks your exercise and correlates them!

I posted before about how I have 96 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. If anyone has a lot of weight to lose, and could use another online buddy for support, please add me as a friend. I need all the support I can get! And I love to hear of people succeeding!

Replies

• SherryJ
    SherryJ Posts: 10
    I joined on April 29 and I love it too. I've lost 2 lbs so far and I'm so excited. I have 53 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. But I lost 48 lbs before joining MFP so I use to be much heavier. So I know how you feel. I would love to be buddies. I will send you a friend request and you can read my profile for more about my journey. Take care.
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Hi! I have 95 lbs. to lose on top of the already 44 I have lost. We should definitely motivate each other :D
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Welcome and goodluck

this sight is awesome...it helps keep you honest....over time it makes it easier for you to make better choices

:smile:
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    I joined March 22. I completely agree that this site is wonderful! I have become addicted already! I love getting challenges from everyone as well as the encouragement.

I don't have quite that much to lose. I have 36 lbs.... but I am on the same road. Feel free to add me if you like.
This discussion has been closed.