Jillian Michaels I so love you right now

Options
2»

Replies

• Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I have a few of her videos and enjoy doing all of them. Right now I am in the middle of doing Insanity so I only do her workouts once or twice a week when I want to sneak in a extra workout for the day.
  • thinguri03
    thinguri03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I know! I love her too! Shes been kicking my butt. I'm doing Ripped in 30 and Body Revolution together! 1 more day of Ripped! WOOOOOHOOO!!!!
  • AmberBucsis
    Options
    i just started body revolution on tuesday!! i tried it before but only did it for like 2 weeks, i have no idea what happend. better luck this time :)
  • Dino924
    Dino924 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i'm doing the shred combined with the C25K & I cant wait for my results!

I just started on April 1st, and I do the Shred every other day & the C25K on the days I'm not doing the Shred. I had tried starting the Shred a few times before but I just couldn't stand to do it every day. It was really the video got sooo repetitive i couldn't stand it and quit. But i did manage a whole week straight and I was seeing a lot of toning & tightening, so hopefully since I'm switching it up a bit more this time I will finish all the way through & have amazing results in the end.

Good luck to you in the rest of your Shred journey - sounds like you'll have awesome results!!!! :bigsmile:

Switch up the work outs, the first time I tried staying on level 1 for 10 days etc. and it was terrible. Now I mix them up and I like it so much better, and plus you get to work slightly different muscles each time.
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else go UP on the scale when hey first started? I started at 194.4 when I started 30 day shred, got down to 191.6 but i'm going to do day 5 today and I weighed myself this morning and i'm back p to 193.4?! HELP!
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It is incredible how quickly it firms you up!
    I love her, too!
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else go UP on the scale when hey first started? I started at 194.4 when I started 30 day shred, got down to 191.6 but i'm going to do day 5 today and I weighed myself this morning and i'm back p to 193.4?! HELP!

YES! It is JUST water weight that your body uses/retains to help heal your muscles. You will lose it again within the week.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    you might be gaining muscle since its toning and firming you up. muscle weighs more than fat.
  • anm6c6
    anm6c6 Posts: 8
    Options
    I love No Trouble Zones. I do it in addition to running and spinning. I saw definition in my abs after two weeks.
  • bsalvato
    bsalvato Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you might be gaining muscle since its toning and firming you up. muscle weighs more than fat.

False. A pound is a pound is a pound. Muscle is denser than fat.
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I just started her 90 day body revolution. She is WAY less annoying on these dvd's. Now, I'm just impatiently waiting to see some results!

I am on Day 19 of Ripped and am looking for the next challenge when I finish Week 4. How do you like 90 day body revolution?

I love it! I just finished day 4. You switch dvd's everyday so it doesn't get boring. I definitely think it's worth the money!
  • triciag_81
    triciag_81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started her 90 day body revolution. She is WAY less annoying on these dvd's. Now, I'm just impatiently waiting to see some results!

I am on Day 19 of Ripped and am looking for the next challenge when I finish Week 4. How do you like 90 day body revolution?

When you finish Ripped in 30, if you are like me, you might think that workouts 1-2 and pretty easy. 3-4 get harder and I am on 5-6 now and they are kicking my behind...but I LOVE it! :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    because of doing your 30 day shred just 5 days in I went from 176 before I started to 170 pounds in just this short time doing your work out. my thighs are firmer , my stomach is flatter and I am feeling confident. your rock!

great job! ur motivating me to get back on it!
  • mishmum
    mishmum Posts: 13
    Options
    All of the 30ds levels are on Youtube
    here you go:

LEVEL ONE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

LEVEL TWO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4NDIdWvSU

LEVEL THREE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhmKIwitP2o
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Must be muscle.....same thing happened to me. I was going to weigh in tomorrow but I have my mp so hopefully Wednesday. See how you go after a few days??? But you must feel lighter waking up in the mornings???
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Must be muscle.....same thing happened to me. I was going to weigh in tomorrow but I have my mp so hopefully Wednesday. See how you go after a few days??? But you must feel lighter waking up in the mornings???

I wore one of my fat tops yesterday & its loose had a few comments from people if Ive losted some weight. Im on level2 day2. I am feeling lighter....also measurements check your measurements. Cause if you have been eating well & shred it has to be muscle or your scale are out, good luck :)