Hoosier gal looking for Friends!

Options
Hi, I'm a 32 yr old married mother of 2. I'm 5' 3" and currently weigh 210lb. My short term goal is 175, with an ultimate goal of around 130's (haven't set that goal yet...)
Trying to find others with a similar amount of weight to lose :)) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" and my SW is 199 lbs, and I am a mother of 3. My long term goal is to be in the 130's also. Sending you a request. It's great to have the support while trying to lose weight and have a healthier lifestyle. :)
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hi! I grew up in Indiana from 4-21 years old. I grew up a hoosier as well. even though I live in Arkansas now I have the hoosier accent. and my sister and nephews are still in Indiana. my name is Katie. its nice to meet you.
  • funnibunni30
    funnibunni30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Sassy! I know it's gonna be an adventure but we can do this!
  • funnibunni30
    funnibunni30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Sweet_Gurl- Awesome!! I look forward to meeting new pals :)) I'll send you a request!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi hi :) 22 year old currently living in Lafayette. Graduated college in December and now currently figuring out how to balance eating well, exercising, and working!
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    I am 33, I started out at 178, my goal is to be at 135. I was a buckeye (ohio) for most of my life and now live in the land of Illinios, but still buckeye fan. Feel free to add me if you like. I like to mix it up.
  • juliedawnwilson
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 33yr old mother of 3 that would love to get down to 130 also. That would be a long term goal, I'm 5' 6" not sure if that would be too much for me. I live in 'Chicago Indiana' as I like to say. :0) Been a Hoosier for 13 years now, but lived right off the state line most of my life. Feel free to add me also.