Zombies Run, 5K

Options
Anyone doing it?? How do you like it?? Just got the app and am going to give it a try today. I was running before my pregnancy and now I'm trying to ease back into it. I've heard good things about this app, what should I expect?

Replies

• awinters8911
    awinters8911 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm running the Run For Your Life 5K in September in Byron, Il

The app I awesome...
  • Kathleen360
    Kathleen360 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both using the Zombies, Run! 5K app. It is a blast! We are currently in the middle of week three, and looking forward to the rest of it. The storyline is good, and looking at your run online afterwards helps give you a sense of how well you really did.

All in all: Great app. I highly recommend it.
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    I am on the 4th or 5th mission, I am loving it, and I hate to run!
  • Angelsrose12
    Angelsrose12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What about the other version? They said in the app that this one falls between missions 1 and 2, so does that mean that beginners can do the other app as well? (Plain old Zombies, Run!) They are both on sale right now. I was looking for something to do on the "off days" in my couch to 5k program. And now that the weather is getting nicer, this sounds like fun outdoor running!
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    What about the other version?

I have just the regular version since I don't care for actual running distance just cardiovascular development. I like the story so far, my next mission I have to go save a lost kid... poor guy will have to wait haha