Starting Insanity Monday April 8th

Options
Would anyone like to start the insanity program with me Monday, April 8th? We can use each other as encouragement. It will be my first time doing this workout. Nervous and excited. I plan to follow the meal plan as best as I can as well.
Age 26

Replies

• awinters8911
    awinters8911 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to do it with you. I never have anyone to do it with. Age 24

Edit: feel free to add me
  • Janina1987
    Options
    I want to start on Monday as well. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week. Feel free to add me
  • FemmeAndi
    FemmeAndi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yay! great!
  • FemmeAndi
    FemmeAndi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    how is it going so far? and are you following the meal plan? I am going to try and follow the meal plan as best as i can. I probably will follow it for at least five days of the week for sure though.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    how is it going so far? and are you following the meal plan? I am going to try and follow the meal plan as best as i can. I probably will follow it for at least five days of the week for sure though.

I think this is directed at me. I don't follow the meal plan, but I do use the calculations to make sure I am where I need to be calorie wise to get results. I actually haven't even looked at the meal plan. I may do that this weekend. The prgram is great. I do it every morning at 545am and love it. Some days are harder than others, but it gets a tiny bit easier every day.
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    Would anyone like to start the insanity program with me Monday, April 8th? We can use each other as encouragement. It will be my first time doing this workout. Nervous and excited. I plan to follow the meal plan as best as I can as well.
    Age 26
    Although I am on week 5 of Insanity feel free to add me to your support list. I know it is tough but like Shaun T says "you can do this!" I have never followed the nutritional plan of Insanity and still lost 1.5 lbs/week doing it. I just stick to my allotted calories every day and drink a lot of water to keep hydrated because of how much I sweat during each workout.

Good luck with your workouts.
  • happyjacdolan
    happyjacdolan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday as well!!!
  • gottolosethisweight
    gottolosethisweight Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started this past Sunday, but I would love to support you and have the support. I love it! It kicks my butt everyday and I am always sore the next day but I know that I am using muscles that I have not used in a long time. Good Luck
  • jabrock9
    jabrock9 Posts: 65
    Options
    I started month 2 this morning and I'm doing the workouts 3 days a week instead of 6 and mixing in other things like running and weights on the other days. Anyone can feel free to add me too.
  • bpitt34
    bpitt34 Posts: 3
    Options
    what is the insanity program?
  • marriaacha
    Options
    I'm also starting Monday!