Urban Rebounding

Options
Anyone ever done it? Advice? Tips? Experiences?

Replies

• Plwarder
    Plwarder Posts: 30
    Options
    I do not have the rebounding work out dvd's but have thought about getting them because I do have a mini trampoline, I jump on the trampoline while watching tv or while playing wii tennis or wii boxing. It really gets my heart rate up and jumping on a trampoline is fun. I have read about the health benefits and it seems like a wonderful form of exercise with many benefits.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    LOL - I almost broke my ankle on a mini trampoline in high school... I'm too chicken to get on one now!
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    I have a trampoline ... it came w/ videos but i never looked at them... I just bounce on it! I do NOT use the balance bar that came with it... i just didn't install it. I have pretty good balance so I didn't think I needed to have a crutch.
    While my hubby is on the treadmill, I will do jumping jacks, twists, etc and chat with him. If it is just me and I do not feel like the treadmill, I will just bounce on it while watching TV. It is fun and silly but I love it! Perhaps I should break out a video to get some other ideas... hmm... can't wait til my ankle heals!! :o)
  • sweetrevenge
    sweetrevenge Posts: 188
    Options
    I have a trampoline ... it came w/ videos but i never looked at them... I just bounce on it! I do NOT use the balance bar that came with it... i just didn't install it. I have pretty good balance so I didn't think I needed to have a crutch.
    While my hubby is on the treadmill, I will do jumping jacks, twists, etc and chat with him. If it is just me and I do not feel like the treadmill, I will just bounce on it while watching TV. It is fun and silly but I love it! Perhaps I should break out a video to get some other ideas... hmm... can't wait til my ankle heals!! :o)

I guess I should have explained that this is an Urban Rebounding class. I just can't imagine what an instructor can you lead you to do on a trampoline???? Well I guess for the $9.99 a month I pay Bally's, I can afford to go waste an hour in UR class to find out! lol