13»

Replies

• bigbearms
    bigbearms Posts: 11
    Options
    They look yummy...

Heres my recipe for Weight watcher 2point cupcakes

2 Ingredient Cupcakes

1 box of cake mix,, (chocolate, whit or yellow, your choice)
    1 can of pumpkin pie filling..

Mix together. Use either mini cupcake pan for 1 point each or regular size cupcake pan for 2 points.
    Bake according to box directions.
    And you are done.

I bake these and freeze them.. I don't use frosting, BUT,, I do use either fat free frozen whipped cream topping or lite frozen whipped cream....
    These are my go to snack@

Can you put all of the nutrition info on here for us if you haven't done so? I tried WW and it's great; however, points don't mean anything to me. lol. Never got it.
  • glitterstreet
    glitterstreet Posts: 144
    Options
    Hey, I decided to try these tonight, this is how they turned out. They were quite nice but a bit difficult to get out of the pan if you have ran out of baking paper..there was also a lot more brownies but they didn't make it to the photo shoot.

23mstwx.jpg
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Ok, I made them and they came out NOTHING like the photos. They were chewy, in a rubbery way, and not sweet. I followed the recipe exactly as written except I omitted nuts and subbed chocolate chips. Complete waste of ingredients. I can't recommend.

Ok, like EvilShenaniga, I did a few changes and my pic was nothing like the original and mine were chewy/rubbery and definitely not sweet. My few changes were that I used carbmaster vanilla yogurt & carbmaster milk, used splenda as my sweetner (will use more of it in batch #2), I did add walnuts and if I use them again, will mix into the batch vs using on the top. They came out of pan easily as I used enough spray but they were thinner/flatter than the photo. For sure mine were not gooey. Am not giving up though....

Hoping to make another batch today, did get 9 brownies from the first one, but will use different pan to get them a bit thicker, and it will be into 8 pieces. My version with nuts came to 107cals/ 14 carbs, version #2 will be nut free and 88 cals/16 carbs a piece making 8 brownies.

Update: Got a batch of 8 cooling off right now. Too hot to want to deal with the oven so used one of those Nostalgia instant baking gizmos (bundt/cupcake/cookie/brownie) things ....cooked about 10 minutes. We shall see if any improvement from first attempt.