To answer this question we need to know

Activity Level
    Weight
    Height

at a minimum
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    1200 NET calories is as LOW as MFP will ever go .... these 1200 calories are required for daily function .... heart, lungs, kidneys.

So, to lose weight as quickly (and safely) as you can ... eat 1200 NET calories. "Net" means you eat additional calories earned from exercise.

If you are close to goal .... this will be no where near 2 or 3 pounds a week ... if you've got lots of weight to lose ... "maybe" 3 pounds a week can happen.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I did alot of research online using BMR calculators and the like. The concensus was that if I stuck to 1300-1500 calories/day, while exercising pretty actively for atleast 30min/day I would lose about 2#/week but how many calories you burn/day depends on your individual stats.

Good luck!
  • Elias1877
    Options
    she didnt even post any stats. how can you give advice with no knowledge of her height, weight, activity level?
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    she didnt even post any stats. how can you give advice with no knowledge of her height, weight, activity level?

That's why I said it depends on your individual stats - just sharing what I found out to be true for myself. Why do so many people insist on being nasty in these forums trying to start arguments, honestly?