I think my scale is broken...

Options
For the past year my weight has been around 120lbs with my highest being at 125 and my lowest being around 115. Well today I weighed myself and the scale said I weighed 108lbs. I didn't believe the scale so I weighted myself a handful of times in a row with similar results. One time it said 104 another time it said 110 but the majority of the times I weighed myself this morning it said 108. I just do not believe it. I haven't changed anything lately, at least not enough to lose 10lbs. If anything I feel like I've gained weight because my closes are a big snug and I've been having to go up a size when I try pants on :( Also I took my measurements and they've stayed the same. My last recorded weight was on March 11th and it was 123.6.

Has anyone had this happen? Did you end up buying a new scale?

Replies

• doneatfour
    doneatfour Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    If you have a digital scale, you might need new batteries?
  • dontdomornings92
    dontdomornings92 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    it shouldn't need need batteries because I just replaced em not too long ago and it's not saying low battery. I took the battery out and put it back in and moved the scale to a different spot on the floor and it seemed to work much better.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Mine did that recently - it wasn't the battery, but the feet - on my scale they can "pop out" or something and one of them was crooked, making the scale uneven, and giving me weird readings. Fixed the foot, made sure I was level on the tile floor, and it was fine after that.