NEVER give up!

Options
For any of you out there that think you CAN'T change just a few things in your life, that the LITTLE things do make a difference....here is proof they do.

Yesterday, I was tagged in "Throwback Thursday" pictures on Facebook and was humilated and mortified looking at those pics. Some of them are in this collage. After having my husband reassure me that I am NOT that girl in those pics anymore, and taking a hard look at myself, I KNOW for a fact I NEVER wanna be that person again.

There was no surgery, no fad diets, no pills involed to lose. Just healthy eating, smaller portions, and exercise.

Just know you ARE worth it in the end. Baby steps will allow you to reach your goals!!

projectIcon_zps906cb0eb.jpg

Replies

• anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! I am on week two and the scale is not moving for 3 days, a bit discouraged but I will not quit. I can't my health, my life and my sanity depends on it. Can we be friends. ANita
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wonderful inspiration - what a change. You look wonderful. Thank you for posting.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! YAY!
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!