100 Lbs Lost

Options
Well here I am, 2 years later and down 100 Lbs.

I have a few pictures that I thought I would never show to anyone, the are not that bad and not even at my heaviest but here they are..
12424121_6113.jpg
12424121_3657.jpg

Now that was the old me, my highest weight was 290 lbs that I know of, there was a while I may have been over 300 lbs.
When I could no longer keep up with my daughter I knew I had to do something.
So one day I signed up for MFP and saw my doctor and got started, it was slow at first, eating just a bit better and moving a bit more. Slowly I worked up to 10K steps per day, then I thought lets try running. I soon discovered I am not a runner, but I was not going to give up so I tried other things and I did discover I am a cyclist.

I started riding around my home and slowly worked up to commuting to work (30 km round trip) every day, then I got a road bike and started riding another 100 km on the weekends.

I went from a size 44" waist and 2 XL shirt to a 34" waist and Medium shirt

I am happy to say I am very near my goal and I can keep up with my daughter now and I have never felt better in my adult life.
Here are a few pics taken over Easter.

12424121_1631.jpg
12424121_2193.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!