Healthy Choice/Lean Cuisine/Weight Watchers Smart Ones

Options
13»

Replies

• pamela2heaven
    Options
    I have been eating them for almost 3 months - lunch and dinner - and have lost 22 pounds so I am good with it. I eat Atkins, Lean Cuisine, Weight Watchers and Smart Ones - I get so much variety and actually I love them! I also use My Fitness Pal so I know what my sodium levels are and I do pretty good staying within my ranges. I don't eat the ones like pizza - in fact I won't eat any that are over 300 calories. I do splurge twice a week and eat out and still keep my weight down. I even have a Snickers Ice Cream Bar EVERY single night.
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I keep several for lunch when I don't have time to put something together. I was eating them a lot more often when I started out, but the sodium can really make you hate the scale. I still track it as one of my macros so I can check when I slow down.

I've become better at "making" lunch without necessarily cooking. A rotisserie chicken from the grocery store can be the base for several meals.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    PRO: Chef in a box

CON: Chef can't cook.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I've gotten flack for not cooking nutritious meals and such. You know what I give in return? The middle finger. I eat what I want, and if someone else doesn't like it, they can lump it. :devil:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I eat them once in a while for variety. They are not great tasting and are bad sodium wise! Other than that, its not that bad if it fits in your calories.
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Read the ingredients. If you think they are food and that nothing in them will negatively affect your health in any way or have ethical issues where the items were sourced, or that it's too time consuming to just cut some stuff up and fry it up, then eat them. You don't need anyone's permission to do what you are going to do anyway.

So since the opinions that go against what you, and some others, want to hear will be considered "mean" and "unsupportive" perhaps just do what you want without seeking validation?