I need some 5'0" friends! :)

Options

Replies

• HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1/2"...feel free to friend me. OK that I spell Laurie the "other" way?
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Another shorty here!!! 5ft even :-)) Add me also anyone...I love this site!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    5 feet, here!
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11". I sent a friend request. :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I am too tall. *smug* I am 5'3".
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" on the dot. I lost 50lb last year using MFP and lots of exercise. Gained 20lb back over the winter. Ugh. Now have 30lb to lose to be at goal weight. Feel free to add me.
  • Netwalks
    Netwalks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5 ft 1 I would love some friends my own size!
  • veggieluver2
    veggieluver2 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    5 even checking in!
  • RixxyRikaa
    RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hey there! checking in at 5'0 on the dot!
  • Christie_I
    Options
    Another 5'0-er here :)
  • kistockman
    kistockman Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My wife was trying to find short friends with PCOS. Any body that wants to can add her. (stormygirl_82)

So far she is shorter then all of you. lol 4' 10'' :smile:

got you beat at 4'8"

It is hard, though in the last month I lost 5 lbs so now 5 lbs lower than my goal weight for Weight Watchers but at 105.5 now at my personal goal thanks to mfp.

What has helped me most is to get rid of the clothes that are too big as soon as possible. This week I fit into a Juniors swimsuit for the first time in a few years! I noticed my own workout clothes are too big on me right now and I just tried on some clothes and saw that I went from a Medium to Small and X-Small. It's important to me to get rid of the medium tops or I'll never look my real size, but worse will simply and quickly grow right back into the larger clothes.

Yes, it's hard to lose just a few lbs but so incredibly easy to tack them right back on.
  • skdandmkd
    skdandmkd Posts: 10
    Options
    I am 5'0 44 yrs ols and female. Please add me. Any of you. IDK how to add anyone. Started MFP yesterday. WW back in October; lost 20 lbs with them and have a 30 lb loss goal now.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    My wife was trying to find short friends with PCOS. Any body that wants to can add her. (stormygirl_82)

So far she is shorter then all of you. lol 4' 10'' :smile:

got you beat at 4'8"

It is hard, though in the last month I lost 5 lbs so now 5 lbs lower than my goal weight for Weight Watchers but at 105.5 now at my personal goal thanks to mfp.

What has helped me most is to get rid of the clothes that are too big as soon as possible. This week I fit into a Juniors swimsuit for the first time in a few years! I noticed my own workout clothes are too big on me right now and I just tried on some clothes and saw that I went from a Medium to Small and X-Small. It's important to me to get rid of the medium tops or I'll never look my real size, but worse will simply and quickly grow right back into the larger clothes.

Yes, it's hard to lose just a few lbs but so incredibly easy to tack them right back on.

You are the first person I have met shorter then my wife. :smile:
  • catita1025
    catita1025 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Pleased to meet you! 5'0" on the dot! :)
  • cashes52702
    cashes52702 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.. feeling like a giant here ;)
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Me too... VERY vertically challenged @ BARELY 5 ft.... :smile: However, according to hubby, I am 4 ft and 11 1/2 " tall, but I like & have/wear BIG hair so there!!!! Haaaaa.... :wink:
  • MarieG2023
    MarieG2023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend! I love the support here in MFP.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" :)

Anyone can add me, just leave a message.

287 lbs looked like 600 lbs! At 196 I'm starting to feel human, but still a LONG way to go.
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    5'1" here...looking for fellow shorties with open diaries and preferably in their 40's (no offense to the 30's and below). If you do add me, just let me know which message board you saw me on. Thanks!
  • sammiehof
    sammiehof Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im just 5" if the tape measure is being nice and also need support i need to lose 28 kg please feel free to add me