Ab Workouts

Options
Does anyone have any Ab Workouts they would suggest? I am about 5 lbs from my Goal Weight (at least I think it's my goal weight) and have now started doing Weight Lifting along with Cardio (which is mainly running on the Treadmill). I have my weight lifting routine figured out for my lower and upper body, but not real sure what is effective for my abs. I am looking to tone, so if anyone has suggestions, that would be great! Thanks! :happy:

Replies

• PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    Squats and Deadlifts are my go to's
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Squats and Deadlifts are my go to's

Agreed.

Also, being aware of your abs during almost any exercise will help. They are stabilizing muscles for a variety of things and can be worked during almost any free-weight or body weight lift.
  • swanke17
    swanke17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am already doing Squats as part of my leg workout, but have never tried Deadlifts. Any other suggestions anyone?
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    Thanks! I am already doing Squats as part of my leg workout, but have never tried Deadlifts. Any other suggestions anyone?

Well since you are already doing your squats, you can do planks, farmers walks, yoke walks, stone carries, front squats.