Ladies with racks!

Options
skierxjes
skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
This is for the ladies who want to wear cute, strapless tops but have boobies that are too big for strapless bras.

What do you do?!

So far in my weight loss expedition, my band size has gone down but the cup size went up. Yay me, right? :ohwell:

I wanna buy some cute summer clothes, damnit!

Replies

• psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    They make big strapless bras. Trust me (I'm wearing one in my profile pic!). You may just have to look harder.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i thought i read cracks. sorry. carry on.
  • skierxjes
    Options
    They make big strapless bras. Trust me (I'm wearing one in my profile pic!). You may just have to look harder.

I've bought them in my size, but they don't stay up. Honestly, my boobs just fight to flop out of it haha :/
  • LeticiaP268
    LeticiaP268 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just dont or buy a cute matching sweater (rather it be long, quarter, and short sleeve) to match. I am a 38 DDD so fashionable strapless has been out of the question for a while. I have two strapless bras and while they work for a little bit, they are the most uncomfortable things ever and still because of gravity threaten to get me arrested. So I ware them rarely. I know some woman go for the invisible bra straps, tried that and that was not my personal favorite. I just remembered I once had a full size corset (brought it for a formal event) that I ended up keeping in my regular wear that gave a lot of support all over.

Depending on your size you can go to Lane Bryants (I know I am spelling the store wrong lol) and see what they have strapless.
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    i thought i read cracks. sorry. carry on.

LMAO! :laugh:

@chocolatediet - are you buying or selling?:wink:
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I second Lane Bryant, their strapless bras really hold the girls in :).
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I bought an excellent strapless from Lane Bryant and it hold my girls wonderfully!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    If strapless bras don't stay up then you're wearing the wrong size bra in general. In any bra, 90% of the support should come from the band.

I'm a 32FF/G and swear by the Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    You might be wearing the wrong size bra.

If not, maybe just a matter of finding the right strapless. Or you could try the clear straps, though Im not a fan of those.

I usually just go braless.

Maybe check out strapless shapewear.
  • skierxjes
    Options
    I haven't bought a strapless in years so the wrong size MAY have been the case.

I'll have to find a day to take a ride to Lane Bryant and try some on. Thanks ladies :)