What's the biggest weakness in your diet or lifestyle?

Options

Replies

• eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Bacon, Cheesecake, cream sticks, birthday cake

I have also learned that there comes a point when eating pancakes that you just stop eating. It is weird, one second you want another bite, and then the next second you couldn't possibly fit in another bite.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Gaming nights are my downfall. The rest of the group brings so much junk food and keeps offering it to me...
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My inability to control impulse food purchases while I'm out and about. And I'm out and about 40 hours a week for my job. Packing my lunch helps some, but I often still find myself stopping in convenience stores for junk to eat.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Alright, in contrast to the other thread I started here,
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/946997-what-s-the-biggest-thing-you-ve-done-to-improve-your-diet

What's the biggest weakness in your diet or lifestyle? Mine is the fact that I have way too much fun on the weekends. Basically undoes a good chunk of the hard work I put in from mon-fri. Would I change anything? Nope. :)

That was why i stopped brewing beer.
  • xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options
    sugar. once i start i cant stop. :(
  • sisa1965
    sisa1965 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Beer and Booze.... Lemon pound cake from the Au Bon Pain
  • meganshort11
    meganshort11 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    going out to eat :/ i have two kids, and it was our tradition to go out to eat every friday night. and now that i am watching, i am having a hard time doing that...so we usually stick to places on my "cheat sheet". i've compiled a list of chain resturants, and the healthiest, lowest calorie options they serve; so i'm nearly always about to find SOMETHING. usually at mom and pop places, i just get a salad and a piece of grilled chicken...but its so tempting to get fries or a burger, or something terrible for me.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    1- coworkers
    2- doritos
    3- beer
    4- mcdonalds
    5- beer
    6- family at times
    7- Wendy's
    8- chocolate
    9- beer
    10- beer
  • Natalielp15
    Options
    Chips and salsa, wings and beer...yummm...
  • JessieePoooh
    JessieePoooh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine are definitely fresh-made Chocolate Chip Cookies. When I get offered one... I say straight up say NO. Then...
    Well...
    It just sits there... and my stomach is telling me to eat it... Lol
    So I always say OKAY just HALF! So all I ever eat is half cookies lol NEVER a full one in a day so I don't feel like a failure of my goals. :(
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Taco Bell. The only fast food I still crave to the point of insanity. 2 weeks sober though. Probably about time for a treat...
  • joele54
    joele54 Posts: 19
    Options
    My girlfriend. Bad influence on my eating.
  • PP15
    PP15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For me is the fact that I work in a Hispanic bakery as a cake decorator. I enjoy the work, but the easy access to bad food is killing me.
  • dirtyd89
    dirtyd89 Posts: 170
    Options
    There's temptations everywhere for me.
    I'd say the biggest temptations is when when my mom makes desserts.
    But you got to be strict if you want to be healthy and fit.
    It comes with the package.
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers and french fries...need to try to cut back to 2x a month on both..not weekly..:(
  • lahlstephens
    lahlstephens Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Pepsi for sure. One Pepsi puts me over my sugar intake for the day!!!! Scary to think I had previously been drinking 4 or 5 a day. I have cut back to one a day, but need to eliminate it all together!!!!
  • marshall_d816
    Options
    Out-food! I always get dress and leave and then be like danm im hungry so we'll stop and eat...or if I crave something ...ill go out and get it ... I also am bad at eating late night and then go to bed. I am extremely a cereal and nutria grain fruit bar eater. Oh and BAGELS ... and creame cheese ...Im working on it:)
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Cereal is my weakness too! One bowl becomes 7 within the blink of an eye. I just can't buy it anymore! I have no choice!!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    The fact that if I have ANY tasty, non-health food in my house and I will inevitably binge on them. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,569 Member
    Options
    Token weed.

I kid.

Taco Bell for me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition