just starting

Really enjoying keeping what is going in my mouth, it really has opened my eyes. I have been given 1200 calories but i do exercise every day burning over 400 calories if not more. I try not to eat 1600, but keep at like 1400. I do like my red wine so i have been measuring it and counting it in my count. Hoping to lose what i have gained over the winter.

Replies

• Even though I am doing the calorie count. I have been eating fruits and veggies more. I have learned that breads and peanut butter and other things like that are what really pack it on me. I am new here too.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    As you add friends, you could open up your diary , so peep's could help you out with choices, you can add me if you like, I am on here everyday!!!!
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    It's hard to realize, and ADMIT *gasp* what we eat! I do find it helps keep me on track.
    I was on here before and stopped but I came back because I REALLY DO have to be held accountable, even if just to myself.
    Awareness is important - my health is worth it!
    Emotionally and physically I am just better off when I work out and don't eat like a cow *lol*
  • I completely understand how you feel, before this I was on the ducan diet and I would do fine until I got home and then I would binge horrible and completely undo what I had done for myself.