What's your"nothing better than this"food?

Options
1235»

Replies

• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    After 5 minutes of thinking, there's no way I could pick just one food. I do enjoy a good chocolate chip cookie though. Or a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. Or... yeah no, can't pick one.

oh man! I love chocolate chip cookies!!!

As a kid, I was the only kid i knew that preferred anything other than chocolate chip.
    I love them more now, but I preferred other kinds instead
    oatmeal raisin, sally ann (they are brown rectangles with white icing), peanut butter w/hershey kisses..
  • jacquelyn311
    jacquelyn311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    And my mom's Mac n Cheese has already been designated as my last meal. I have literally eaten half of a Pyrex dish (the big ones) by myself...in one sitting...and then finished off the other half later in the day. She's resorted to rationing it to me; it's THAT damn good.
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake, goat cheese and sushi.... and I\m paleo which means (almost) never again! :brokenheart:
  • chelskii21
    chelskii21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    popadoms with raita!
  • irishchick874
    Options
    Maryland crab cake
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    dumplings or MO:MO traditional Nepali cuisine.. aah i can happily die covered in them :love: :love:
  • locaoca
    locaoca Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    OOOO...Carne Asada with refried beans and guacamole...orgasmic

And for my sweet tooth...just butter-cream icing from Publix (grocery store).
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Chobani, peanut butter & perfectly ripened fruit :tongue:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Rare ribeye steak with a little dab of Gormley's apple-hickory sauce.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    ground buffalo(bison)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Mine is cake that tastes like candy. (or incorporates candy) e.g. Mississippi Mud Cake, Reese's Peanut butter cake, turtle cake
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Home-aid ice cream cake! If I could eat this for every single meal for the rest of my life, i'd give up on this diet thing. It'd be a lot easier and much more full-filling.... hmm... maybe i'll have to look into this.

Funny how you put "home-aid" ice cream..(sorry, I don't know if you did that on purpose) but it will aid all your aches and pains...lol!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Chick-fil-A sandwich! YUM!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Oh and cupcakes. Gotta love cupcakes.

Dog-stare_zps6b4de15e.gif

I was not going to comment on this thread, BUT...this is one of THE funniest things I've ever seen, even after seeing it about a million times. I know how that dog feels! That's how my eyes look when I see Subway cookies! LOL

That is hysterical!!!! I hope the dog got to have one!! So funny!!!
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A perfectly thick, creamy milkshake wow. None of that processed drive-thru McDonald's milkshake business either, I'm talking real milk, real ice cream. If you've ever been to one of the Ghirardelli places in San Francisco, those milkshakes are what I'm thinking of. Unfhfhfubfjnahskdh.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Snow crab...
  • fivepence
    fivepence Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Home made pizza. YUM. Also, mint chocolate chip ice cream.
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

Ummmm, turtle cheesecake takes a distant second.

Erm UK girl here - what's turtle cheesecake??
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa. It is the one thing I haven't been able to kick since starting my diet.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    fresh salmon sashimi...
    LOVE SASHIMI!!!:love: