Balancing school and fitness

Options
I'm a full-time (soon to be graduate!!) student and definitely finding it can be difficult to balance time between studying, eating right and getting my workouts in every day. Any other students have this problem? I could use some help and advice on how you get through it all :)

Replies

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    It's hard! I did mini workouts, like ten minutes of body weight exercises any time I was waiting for something. I was always in labs, and stood up and moved around instead of sitting. Also, I took advantage of the PE resources on campus, like a rec center, which was open to students, and the dance classes. Even though I didn't work out every day, if I don't exercise almost every day, I don't sleep as well, feel as well, or think as well.
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    Thanks for the advice :)
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Do you have access to your school gym? When I was a student I would work out before or right after a class depending on my schedule for the day. I often prefered to get up go to the gym and the shower and straight into class. You only really need 30 mins or so and alternate your strength days and your cardio days. You don't have to spend more than an hour in the gym if you don't have time. Or download short workout videos from online. 10 min here and there, good for the stress of study as well.