Guys with skinny jeans...

Options

Replies

• CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Hideous....just....ugh. And talking about seeing bulges and what not...if your guy has anything worth looking at, you can usually identify it in regular jeans.
    Jon's the name. Jon Hamm. jonhamm.jpg

Quite obviously photoshopped. Those pants arent even that skinny.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    ...Men in skinny jeans shouldn't reproduce anyway.

Agreed. Its just not right.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I happen to love guys in skinny jeans..:tongue:
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Btdubs, how skinny is skinny? Like... what's acceptable 1980s jean-age and what qualifies as nasty 2013 skinny?
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Hideous....just....ugh. And talking about seeing bulges and what not...if your guy has anything worth looking at, you can usually identify it in regular jeans.
    Jon's the name. Jon Hamm.

jonhamm.jpg

It looks like his **** is coming out of his thigh. Also not right.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

I can understand that if he's the same height you can borrow his jeans
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nope .. Unless you happen to be Howard Wallowitz! :laugh: :laugh:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Discuss :smokin:

I think you might have taken the phrase *getting in her pants* the wrong way...:laugh:

In NYC this has been a way of life for years and it's pretty standard/accepted.
    One more reason I am glad I do not live in NYC :laugh:

@markguns bazinga!
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    But I like seeing guys' junk. Sometimes I don't mind showing off either. Has anyone here ever actually been to a gay neighborhood?

I go to West Hollywood all the time and they wear normal jeans (or khaki...). With tank tops, but still, hardly ever skinny jeans. But, these people have style, they know better than to wear skinny jeans ;)

Men with a good figure (and I mean: nice firm booty and slim but muscular legs) can get away with wearing slim fit jeans. Skinny jeans.... Not so much.
  • LoseWithLaurie
    LoseWithLaurie Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I can understand that if he's the same height you can borrow his jeans

Hahahaha. That would surely be the ONLY good thing about it:)
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    For everyone wondering about the...stuff.... well, uh.

The person in this picture is a male:

wakhnd.jpg

Believe me, there's plenty of places to put things. I don't think most dudes are tucking their junk when they get in tight pants or anything because I hear it's quite uncomfortable, but... I'm just making a point that just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.

Can I just state the obvious here? You know that some men actually have more to "tuck" than (I guess) the men you're talking about??
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Jon's the name. Jon Hamm. jonhamm.jpg
    Quite obviously photoshopped. Those pants arent even that skinny.
    [/quote]That's kind of the point. The tabloids say his coworkers think he should be wearing underwear but yeah, it's probably the work of the publicity department. Other than shadow enhancement, it may not be photoshopped though.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Can I just state the obvious here? You know that some men actually have more to "tuck" than (I guess) the men you're talking about??

Well, obviously the ~amount~ of what needs to be tucked varies from person to person, but regardless of how much there is, it can still disappear pretty nicely. Trust me. I know waaaaaay too much about these things.
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The tighter the pants, the less fertile the guy is. Men in skinny jeans shouldn't reproduce anyway.

Thats ridiculous, a large amount of men in Europe wear skinny jeans and there are plenty of kids over here :) It all depends on what you like... people in other places think men who wear saggy jeans look ridiculous...
  • rotill
    rotill Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Seriously, what are you people looking at when you are out and about? Is ****-spotting a sport over there?

Here skinny jeans are the best kind of jeans if you don't want your trousers stuck in the bike-chain. Considering the high number of bikers out and about at all times of the day and night, those skinny jeans make sense (I do wonder about the mustaches, large glasses and six-pences though). The alternative is to tuck your legs into your socks. With that alternative: Skinny jeans, yay!
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have a problem with them, if they wore them correctly - or if they actually bought skinny jeans for men. The ones I'm talking about are stealing their girlfriends low rider jeans and show their underwear because the pants just keep sliding downwards and they don't really look right. I'm not talking about tight pants that stay up. Those I have no problems with but the ones where the underwear are intentionally visible and put on display are just gross to me. This is NOT fine with me, not because of the underwear so much as it looks tacky and just bad. The guys around here aren't going out and buying skinny jeans for men - they are borrowing women's and are trying to wear them like skinny jeans and they are falling down like this all of the time. It just looks like they are wearing the same baggy style but now have stolen their girlfriends pants. Ick.

tightjeans.jpg

Now, these are acceptable men's skinny jeans that are obviously not the girlfriends pants.

men-skinny-jeans.jpg

2skinnyGuys.jpg
  • dirtyd89
    dirtyd89 Posts: 170
    Options
    I can't figure out how some guys can even fit in skinny jeans even worse then that I see people sagging in skinny jeans.
    My mind is f***ing blown.
    Anything that risks me damaging my package I don't get involved with it.
    Skinny jeans don't look good on anyone no matter what people say.
    God I hope that fad dies soon so we can all look back on that fad and laugh at it.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    hells naaaooo
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Lmao! I went on couple of dates with a guy who wore skinny jeans...not hot.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have a problem with them, if they wore them correctly - or if they actually bought skinny jeans for men. The ones I'm talking about are stealing their girlfriends low rider jeans and show their underwear because the pants just keep sliding downwards and they don't really look right. I'm not talking about tight pants that stay up. Those I have no problems with but the ones where the underwear are intentionally visible and put on display are just gross to me. This is NOT fine with me, not because of the underwear so much as it looks tacky and just bad. The guys around here aren't going out and buying skinny jeans for men - they are borrowing women's and are trying to wear them like skinny jeans and they are falling down like this all of the time. It just looks like they are wearing the same baggy style but now have stolen their girlfriends pants. Ick.

tightjeans.jpg

Now, these are acceptable men's skinny jeans that are obviously not the girlfriends pants.

men-skinny-jeans.jpg

2skinnyGuys.jpg

No, no, no, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo none of this is acceptable in my world.

Why does Russel Brand always look so dirty and in need of a good wash??!