52 in 52

Options
Well, I gave myself 2 weeks to lose the weight I gained on Vacation and I did not succeed at it, I'm currently off weekly goal by 3.5 pounds.

So I bit the bullet and raised my weekly goals for the rest of the year, putting me at my final goal about a month late.

I mean "later", lol.

I was actually gaining more and more knowing I was over my goal, it messed with my head.

I noticed I was starting to get a little wacky about "losing 3 pounds this week then 3 next week" to get caught up until I remembered that losing a pound a week works for me so buck up, take the gain, alter the goal chart and move on.

Replies

• rch0067
    rch0067 Posts: 7
    Options
    I agree. A pound is a pound.

I used to work out at this gym where they had a model of a pound of fat and then 10 pounds. It's huge! And discusting :) When I get on the scale and "only" lost a pound, I think... well at least there is one more yellow-ucky thing out!

Good luck!!!

RH
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Your ticker doesnt seem to work.
  • bebbjeb
    bebbjeb Posts: 134
    Options
    I think you're doing great! In the end it's all about long term goals, even if you get there one month later than you had originally planned, the important thing is that you WILL get there!
  • rch0067
    rch0067 Posts: 7
    Options
    Oops thank you! Hope it works now.:smile: