New Here!

Options
Hi My names Nikki and I recently decided to join thanks for my friend whose already using this. Not much to really report in on other than I need to loose some weight, and help is never a bad thing!

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome Nikki, new friend by the way.:wink: You certainly look good so that's a bonus Hahaha wait should I be putting that in an intro Ah screw it.lol Remember you can't get rid of ugly, well it'll probably be very expensive with a lot of pain.lol:flowerforyou:

Jason:smile:
  • Hi i'm Phoebe i'm new here and like most people on here i need to lose weight and exercise more because i'm a lazy cow lol :D
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    you are right help is never a bad thing and welcome to this site and hopefully you will find this a great new way of a new beginning for a life time :)
    are you ready? i bet you are :D

all i can say for now is that NEVER give UP and NEVER let ANYONE take a hold of what you are trying to do :)
    and you always always will have people behind you and back you up here and need any help with anything never hesitate to ask. :)

Add people, get motivated, get determine to do what is right, and you will lose weight in NOOOO time :)