Guys with hair or without

Woman, how do you prefer your men?

I personally am bald from my neck down. I shave everything(arms, chest, legs,EVERYTHING). i feel clean when i do, it just feels better when im smooth :).. Your thoughts

Replies

• vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Woman, how do you prefer your men?

I personally am bald from my neck down. I shave everything(arms, chest, legs,EVERYTHING). i feel clean when i do, it just feels better when im smooth :).. Your thoughts
    definately with( dont care about hair on head though) but prickly skin contact is not sexy
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    I'm indifferent as long as you don't look like you're wearing a furry sweater when your shirt is off.
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    oh man ive seen guys at the beach that look ridiculous! and their hair sticks to the body! looking like a wet wolverine!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    I prefer men to have body hair. Not necessarily an excessive amount, but not smooth. Bald guys are attractive, though.
  • MiamiKid305
    my body is bald although i get a super low fade so yeah i guess im bald all around!
  • My bf is a yeti, no hair on the back though oddly enough.
    He is currently going bald on his head.
    He rocks the caveman look though :D sexy as ****

Men who shave their body are a bit... well...I don't know. If your not doing it for some athletic reason its a bit odd I think.
    Brave men who rock on into a waxer in the hope that doing your man bits will give you length LOL.. (yes I have heard that before).. its a load of crap :D
  • MiamiKid305
    i used to play football in high school when i first started to shave, now i just do it because i like the way it looks and feels, no im not gay i just dont like to be hairy! plus most of the woman where im from think smooth arms and legs are sexy!
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    I have lame genetics.....both sides bald young. So I am going to the shaved head sooner then I would like. There is no way I could shave every inch of my body. I have body hair not ashamed, I do not look like I have a sweater or back hair. But how could thou handle itching if you miss a couple days. When I was you g and dumb I shaved chest, hated it. Inched all the time.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    When I was younger, I liked the hairless chests. Now, I feel like I'm with a guy who hasn't hit puberty and I'm robbing the cradle. Yes, shaved looks nice, don't get me wrong. I like some hair, but if you look like a werewolf, maybe a trim would suffice.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I prefer men to have body hair. Not necessarily an excessive amount, but not smooth. Bald guys are attractive, though.

How you doin'? :P
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    My bf is a yeti, no hair on the back though oddly enough.
    He is currently going bald on his head.
    He rocks the caveman look though :D sexy as ****

Men who shave their body are a bit... well...I don't know. If your not doing it for some athletic reason its a bit odd I think.
    Brave men who rock on into a waxer in the hope that doing your man bits will give you length LOL.. (yes I have heard that before).. its a load of crap :D

On the man bit thing. my old riomate said "Think of a mail box, looks taller once you trim the grass and not let it get overgrown. "
  • MiamiKid305
    i trim my chest so i dont get itchy, but i shave everything else, im not ashamed of that... people think its gay, oh well
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    i trim my chest so i dont get itchy, but i shave everything else, im not ashamed of that... people think its gay, oh well

in a metrosexual world where men wear eyeliner, skinny jeans, wax their eyebrows, and get a mani/pedi.. the 'gay' thing is shaving? people never cease to amaze me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Why do you care if people think it's "gay"? Big deal. Do what makes you feel confident and sexy.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Why do you care if people think it's "gay"? Big deal. Do what makes you feel confident and sexy.

I agree. You don't need to justify your preferences or actions to anybody.
  • MiamiKid305
    true that!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    I prefer naturally little hair. When you shave it leaves prickly stubble. Maybe waxing would prevent that?
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    i like everything nice, trim and maintained- from head to toe.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    I prefer naturally little hair. When you shave it leaves prickly stubble. Maybe waxing would prevent that?

You should date one of these guys then.

dancingmen_zpsbb3899a1.gif
  • SerenaFisher

Yes because only adolescent boys aren't fur babies. You can have testosterone and not be a chia pet. I promise.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Smooth as in not prickly either!
  • Not gay. My best friend is gay and is hairy and bald. Being "gay" hasnt much to do with hair removal I wouldnt think. I still remember seeing the bears on bikes at the queer parade... nothing shiny about those fellas.
    I guess if you shave or wax because your particularly hairy and you have put a lot of effort in bringing your body fat down it would accentuate the muscle definition some. That would be kinda hot I guess.
    Still....
    Im pro fur
  • I prefer naturally little hair. When you shave it leaves prickly stubble. Maybe waxing would prevent that?

NUUUU you cant/ boy/ up the boys.... <3 Supernatural.
  • I assume we are talking about shaving our chests right? I mean I will do that if the girl wants it; however, I would never shave my arms or legs unless I were like entering a swim meet.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Trimmed. I shave only to see muscle definition. Check out my natural status in the last pic.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Keeping the old frank and beans trimmed and tidy is one thing,but shaving your arms tho? seriously? :noway:
  • SerenaFisher

NUUUU you cant/ boy/ up the boys.... <3 Supernatural.
    I didn't notice the faces. Yes... Supernatural is awesome. In fact I bet Sam is the kind of guy that is naturally pretty hairless. Yum :) whatever his real name is...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

Checks humor meter.

Yep, I lol'd. hahaha
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88

they l look like my 3 preteen kids lol
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    I like guys with long and short hair on their heads, some hair on their chest, maybe some hair around their regions.. no hair on body period just screams illegal to me :laugh: