P90X graduates or fellow Xers!!!!!

Options
Hey! I'm currently on my last phase of p90x. Just seeing if anyone else has had good results! Post some pictures!!!

Replies

• elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I did it the pic I have on my prof is my abs, but I never did the after pic. dont know why, but I'm on month two right now, I'm doing it again. so I'm def. gonna do after pics. I was mostly proud of my abs tho cause I have two kids and the youngest was 1 1/2 when I took that pic. But obviously if I'm doing it again I had good results!! Also that pic was taken right after the 2nd month so you should be seeing some results already.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Phase 3 on Monday ... but I have photos from my first round in my profile.
  • looseit4life
    looseit4life Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey P90x er's. I am just working through Power 90 and then onto p90x. I wanted to see for those of you doing it right now and have been having good results... have you been following the P90x diet?
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Hey P90x er's. I am just working through Power 90 and then onto p90x. I wanted to see for those of you doing it right now and have been having good results... have you been following the P90x diet?

Yep, not so much any of the plans or recipes in the nutrition guide but I'm hitting my calorie goal (1800) and using the carb/fat/protein percentages recommended for each phase.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am on round 2 wk 1, my before and after pics are posted but I think you already looked at them. How are your results? Are you gonna post your before/after pics? Would love to see them