100 POUNDS!

Replies

• larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    WOW!!! Your transformation is remarkable. Your accomplishments inspiring. Your dedication a role model. Thank you for sharing.
  • christianivanka
    christianivanka Posts: 52 Member
    wooooow!!!
  • cbungard1
    cbungard1 Posts: 36
    :)
  • arhummel
    arhummel Posts: 32 Member
    You look amazing!!! When I saw your picture of you with your family at your higher weight I thought that was my body double standing there. Now I know what I have to look forward to when I lose 100 pounds. Keep up the great work and btw you look so much younger in your recent pictures!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    GOod job! You look fantatic!

And that dress compliments you perfectly :)
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    AWESOME! You look fantastic!!
    (As a former Ohioan, looooove the Ohio State Buckeyes shirt, by the way. :drinker: )
  • Mediana77
    Mediana77 Posts: 7 Member
    wow you look great, what an inspiration
  • you look AMAZING!!
  • cbungard1
    Thank you! I actually FEEL good which is incredible' :)
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    That is awesome!! That's so cool you got your first pair of shorts too!
  • Well done Ma'am! Truly motivating.
  • craigja
    craigja Posts: 17
    Aside from the Ohio State shirt you look fantastic! :-) Just kidding but I did go to Michigan. However, in here we're all on the same team. I've lost 148 pounds and I only have two regrets. 1) I let myself get the way I WAS and 2) I didn't start sooner. Your story is inspirational to all. Now - for me at least - the hard part starts of keeping it off. Congrats..
  • mjculbertson4512
    mjculbertson4512 Posts: 157 Member
    Wow!
  • Jim08251
    Jim08251 Posts: 1
    That is Great!!! I'm on my way to meeting the 100 pound goal. 22 pounds gone. I love hearing about the people that have done it, your my hero's I look for inspiration in your success.

Great Job
  • Congratulations!!!!! Amazing job.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    You look fantastic. Definitely will be an inspiration for many! Extra props for the OSU tee.
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Great job! So happy for you! :)
  • ggirls08
    ggirls08 Posts: 15 Member
    Way to go!
  • cbungard1
    Thanks everyone! Definitely a Buckeyes fan for life! It was also the first size Large shirt I bought which makes it even more special!! ;)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    very well done! You look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!