DOLE EWWW

Options
I recently bought 2 bags of frozen fruits. DOle chef ready. it shows putting them on deserts making smoothies. so i said hey i love smoothies.
I put some in along with my almond milk and make a smoothie it tasted horrible. lol i dont think i will ever make that mistake again.
I normally buy fresh fruit to make smoothies and thats how im staying from now on. unless someone knows some good frozen fruits to make smoothies out of? and i dont mean the already made smothie blend frozen stuff that has tons of sugar added and thats why it taste so good lol

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I like to buy the following frozen fruits to mix together and make smoothies with:

pineapple
    raspberries
    blueberries
    blackberries
    mango
    strawberry
    cherries

I typically mix 1 frozen fruit with 1 fresh, such as fresh bananas, apple, pineapple, etc.
  • FearlessRobb
    FearlessRobb Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I like to buy the following frozen fruits to mix together and make smoothies with:

pineapple
    raspberries
    blueberries
    blackberries
    mango
    strawberry
    cherries

I typically mix 1 frozen fruit with 1 fresh, such as fresh bananas, apple, pineapple, etc.

my frozen fruits were 3 of those. lol pineapple mange strawberry. just didnt tast that good :( not as good as fresh. maybe i should let them thaw next time
  • I buy fruits fresh when they go on sale and freeze them