Hardtime eating enough?

Options
Does anyone have a hard time eating enoguh calories?
Some days i can eat plenty but on a normal day i work. i eat breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner. that dont evven add up to 1200 calories. i find myself sometimes having to eat a cup or two of cereal before bed or a bag of popcorn just to maake it to 1200 lol.
people say o you dont eat enough. when my lunch is 3 chicken tenderloins(8-10oz) and 2 cups of veggies, dinner is a turkey burger with cheese on a bun with lettuce and tomatoes. im pretty sure im eating enough. or a turkey burger with cheese on a bun. im just content and im not hungry.
i just curious if anyone else seems to have that problem?

PS if i start eating past when im content i dont stop hence some days in the past few weeks lol)

Replies

• mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Your body knows what u need if you eat and your full thats fine! Some healthy foods are low in calories and filling! If you feel good and feel you are getting enough i wouldnt worrt to much about it
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Your diary is locked so I don't know what you're eating exactly but if you're looking to bump up your calories then look to healthy fats! They come with quite a bit of protein too! Things like nut and seeds, using healthy oils to cook your food, full fat cheese/dairy/other stuff (low fat versions usually have more added sugars or other stuff to make up for the taste from lack of fat), natural nut butters, avocado/guacamole, hummus, fatter cuts of meat, salmon and other fatty fishes.. endless possibilities!
  • FearlessRobb
    FearlessRobb Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    my breakfast normally is nuts and stuff around 200 calories
    lunch- fresh lemon pepper tenderloins 8-10oz and some veggies (300-400 calories)
    snack on drive home nature valley gronola bar (crunchy cause others arent to natural) (190) calories
    dinner either chicken again or a 6oz steak with veggies or the turkey burger i mentioned earlier (300-400 calories)

either way im full all day pretty much and thats on max 1100 but mostly around 890-1000

i also drink about 2 maybe 3 gallons of water a day so that deff helps with the hunger lmao