Need Help please!!!!

Options
I've done MFP a long while ago and it really seemed to work.....my problem is, I get very bored eating the same thing day in and day out......well, this is the heaviest I've ever been and I really feel gross. I need ideas what to eat, etc. I really am determined to stick with it time. Any help would be very much appreciate

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a subscription to "Cooking Light".
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    There is no answer for this post. It depends what you like, maybe what you crave, I could give you a ton of great healthy things to eat but I have no clue whether you like them or not. I would suggest spending maybe 30 mins one day or less....and just browse through a few ppl's posts in forums open diaries. I have often gotten great ideas for snacks and meals so I do not fall into that same thing different day mode. It is very discouraging to tell yourself you have to eat tasteless food to lose weight which is totally BS.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    You can eat what you like, just less of it.
  • shug458
    shug458 Posts: 99
    Options
    Any ideas would be great please.......would u mind in boxing me please....thank you in advance!!!
  • kittenkirst
    kittenkirst Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Take a nose at other peoples diaries they are always good for ideas, if youre on instagram search for 'healthydinners' 'healthybreakfast' that tupe of thing. I find it really inspiring and dont eat the same every day :0)

I try to plan my weeks meals (roughly) and that way I know what to buy and whether I can have a naughty latte or not :0)