i just ran 24 minutes :D

Options
i just ran 24 minutes without stopping usually i run 10 minutes 2 time a day but today i managed to go 24 minutes and i am also a smoker so that makes it even better that i was able to run that long i'm sooo proud! i hope i can quit and run 45 minutes to 60 minutes :D so far i lost 4 pounds these past 3 weeks

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Extremely cool. Keep up the good work. My goal right now is a 15 minute mile.
  • maureen879
    Options
    yah i run 13 minute mile i run slowly kind of cause i smoke but when i quit i'll be able to lose alot of weight run faster and longer i'm quitting on monday or next week but if not monday deff next week or this month
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You rock! One of my goals is to get in shape enough that I'm not embarrassed to exercise outside.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Go you! that's really fantastic! I hope you are feeling well proud of yourself. I am learning to jog and feel super happy when I manage to improve. 24m is a great new improvement :):)
  • catpea33
    catpea33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well done! Feel proud because that's an accomplishment. :)
  • Trimi
    Trimi Posts: 57
    Options
    Great job. When I started I could barely do 5-6 minutes, and then had to stop for a walk. Now I do 40-50 minutes without really feeling tired. My next goal is to run 60 minutes - without walking.

It's a great feeling when you accomplish something that you thought impossible before.